Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oh, the words you will speak!

Zac and I have started having conversations, like real conversations with reasoning and requests.  Our talk this morning went like this:

Zac: "Mommy?  Mooooowk?"
Me: "Sure, sweetie, I'll get you some milk."

(I had him a cup, fresh from the fridge.  He tastes is, shakes the cup, and holds it out to me.)

Zac: "No.  Cooooooo-wd"
Me: "Would you like it to be warmer?"
Zac: "YEAH! WAAAAAAHM-ER-ER!"

(I take the milk into the kitchen to pop it into the microwave for a few seconds.)

Zac: "Mommy?"
Me: "Yes, Zac?"
Zac: "NOT haaaaawt, Mommy.  NOT HAAAAAWT."



I couldn't help but laugh.  How is possible he's learned cold, warmer-er and hot?  And that he has a preference that he can express about the temperature of his milk?  He amazes me every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment